Friday, October 25, 2013

My First Blog Post
I would like to give credit to my Education 305 teacher who has encouraged me to create a blog. I have thought about creating a blog for a long time, but now it is "almost" a requirement. The purpose of my blog is to practice my writing. I am an undergraduate at University of La Verne and I'm working on improving my writing skills. This is a fun way for me to still be working on homework, but there isn't a due date! My journey to becoming a teacher has been insane. I'm twenty-three years old and I've been going to school since '08. I've always loved working with children, but I had no idea teaching was in my feature. I'm so glad this is the life I chose for myself, I only wish it would happen faster. I've been learning daily through many trials that life is what you make of it. I know that sounds cliché but in life, whatever it may be you're working on, what you put into life is what you will get out of it. I want to focus positively through this blog, and use it as a tool. I have read many blogs in the last few years and I love the effort put into them. I can't wait to start adding people and learning more about the blog world!
 
Hi everyone, my name is Heather and I am starting my first blog! Enjoy and collaborate with me on the exciting new journey.
 
 


1 comment: